Chicago Data Center Overview
BudgetVM Chicago data center is located at 350 Cermak. This enterprise facility is SSAE16 Type II certified and is the largest data center in the world (1.1 million sq ft). The facility is the main carrier hotel in the Midwest offering connectivity to over 200 providers. Our managed network is DDOS protected with direct connectivity to many Tier 1 carriers. Our proximity provides unparalleled connectivity to the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) as well as many United States Data Centers and Internet Service Providers.
- Located Downtown Chicago in 350 Cermak
- 7,000 Square feet; Tier III infrastructure
- SSAE16 Type 2 compliance.
- 24/7 onsite security.
- Biometrics and key card controls.
- Surveillance systems and CCTV.
- Up to 20 KWs per cabinet power density.
- N+1 generators with 72 hours of on-site fuel storage.
- N+1 high-efficiency UPS infrastructure.
- N + 1 chillers, cooling towers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps.
- VESDA air quality monitor and fire detection.
- Double-interlock pre-action sprinkler system.
- Full router redundancy - 3 switch fabrics, multiple line-cards, and redundant management modules.
- 100Gbps distribution layer switching.
- Fully meshed and redundant network connectivity.
- 100% Network Uptime SLA, DDoS-Protected Network.